Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yard Sale Finds

Good yard sales make my heart skip a beat.  I am like a kid on Christmas morning when I pass a yard sale and see old furniture.  This past Saturday I found some pretty neat, old pieces at 3 local yard sales...

Mid-Century Modern side table





 The carved backs on those chairs are just gorgeous.  I can picture them looking fab with some paint and new fabric.  The little nightstand is solid mahogany and just a classic piece.  I also found that mid-century modern coffee table that has really cool lines.  The major score, in my opinion, was that little vanity bench, probably Depression era.  I love everything about it.  That is the original fabric (obviously in very poor condition) but I just know it will be a stunner when it has new upholstery.

Love yard sale season!

No comments: